Health Questionnaire (NTAF) Name: _____________________________________Age: ______ Sex: ________ Date: * Please circle the appropriate number “0 - 3” on all questions below. 0 as the least/never to 3 as the most/always. SECTION A
• Is your memory noticeably declining?
• How often do you feel you lack artistic appreciation?
• Are you having a hard time remembering names
• How often do you feel depressed in overcast weather?
• How much are you losing your enthusiasm for your
• Is your ability to focus noticeably declining?
• Has it become harder for you to learn things?
• How much are you losing enjoyment for
• How often do you have a hard time remembering
• How much are you losing your enjoyment of
• Is your temperament getting worse in general?
• Are you losing your attention span endurance?
• How often do you have diffi culty falling into
• How often do you fi nd yourself down or sad?
• How often do you fatigue when driving compared
• How often do you have feelings of dependency
• How often do you fatigue when reading compared
• How often do you feel more susceptible to pain?
• How often do you have feelings of unprovoked anger?
• How often do you walk into rooms and forget why?
• How much are you losing interest in life?
• How often do you pick up your cell phone and forget why?
SECTION 2 - D SECTION B
• How often do you have feelings of hopelessness?
• How often do you have self-destructive thoughts?
• How often do you feel that you have something that
• How often do you have an inability to handle stress?
• How often do you have anger and aggression while
• Do you feel you never have time for yourself?
• How often do you feel you are not getting enough
• How often do you feel you are not rested even after
• Do you fi nd it diffi cult to get regular exercise?
• How often do you prefer to isolate yourself from others?
• Do you feel uncared for by the people in your life?
• How often do you have unexplained lack of concern for
• Do you feel you are not accomplishing your
• How easily are you distracted from your tasks?
• Is sharing your problems with someone diffi cult for you?
• How often do you have an inability to fi nish tasks?
• How often do you feel the need to consume caffeine to
• How often do you feel your libido has been decreased?
• How often do you lose your temper for minor reasons?
• How often do you get irritable, shaky, or have
• How often do you have feelings of worthlessness?
• How often do you feel energized after eating?
SECTION 3 - G
• How often do you have diffi culty eating large
• How often do you feel anxious or panic for no reason?
• How often do you have feelings of dread or
• How often does your energy level drop in the afternoon? impending doom?
• How often do you crave sugar and sweets in the afternoon?
• How often do you feel knots in your stomach?
• How often do you wake up in the middle of the night?
• How often do you have feelings of being overwhelmed
• How often do you have diffi culty concentrating
• How often do you have feelings of guilt about
• How often do you depend on coffee to keep yourself going?
• How often do you feel agitated, easily upset, and nervous
• How often does your mind feel restless?
• How diffi cult is it to turn your mind off when you
• How often do you have disorganized attention?
• How often do you worry about things you were
• Do you crave sugar and sweets after meals?
• Do you feel you need stimulants such as coffee after meals?
• How often do you have feelings of inner tension and
• Do you have diffi culty losing weight?
• How much larger is your waist girth compared to
SECTION 4 - ACH
• Do you feel your visual memory (shapes & images)
• Have your thirst and appetite been increased?
• Do you have weight gain when under stress?
• Do you feel your verbal memory is decreased?
• Do you have diffi culty falling asleep?
SECTION 1 - S
• Has your comprehension been diminished?
• Are you losing your pleasure in hobbies and interests?
• Do you have diffi culty calculating numbers?
• How often do you feel overwhelmed with ideas to manage? • Do you have diffi culty recognizing objects & faces?
• How often do you have feelings of inner rage (anger)?
• Do you feel like your opinion about yourself
• How often do you have feelings of paranoia? has changed?
• How often do you feel sad or down for no reason? • Are you experiencing excessive urination?
• How often do you feel like you are not enjoying life?
• Are you experiencing slower mental response?
Symptom groups listed in this fl yer are not intended to be used as a diagnosis of any disease condition.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009, Datis Kharrazian
SMGEPQNTAF04(102709).INDD Medication History Please circle any of the following medication you have been or are currently taking. Acetylcholine Receptor Antagonist – Antimuscarinic Agents Atropine, Ipratopium, Scopolamine, Tiotropium Acetylcholine Receptor Antagonist - Ganlionic Blockers Mecamylamine, Hexamethonium, Nicotine (high doses), Trimethaphan Acetylcholinesterase Reactivators Pralidoxime Acetylcholine Receptor Antagonist - Neuromuscular Blockers Atracurium, Cisatracurium, Doxacurium, Metocurine, Mivacurium, Pancuronium, Rocuronium, Uccinylcholine, Tubocurarine, Vecuronium, Hemicholine Agonist Modulator of GABA Receptor (benzodiazpines) Xanax, Lexotanil, Lexotan, Librium, Klonopin, Valium, ProSon, Rohypnol, Dalmane, Ativan, Loramet, Sedoxil, Dormicum, Megadon, Serax , Restoril, Halcion Agonist Modulator of GABA Receptors (nonbenzodiazpines) Ambien, Sonata, Lunesta, Imovane Cholinesterase Inhibitors (irreversible) Echotiophate, Isofl urophate, Organophosphate Insecticides, Organophosphate-containing nerve agents Cholinesterase Inhibitors (reversible) Donepezil, Galatamine, Rivastigmine, Tacrine, THC, Erophonium, Neostigmine, Phystigimine, Pyridostigmine, Carbamate Insecticidses Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors Wellbutrin (Bupropion) Dopamine Receptor Agonists Mirapex, Sifrol, Requip D2 Dopamine Receptor Blockers (antipsychotics) Thorazine, Prolixin, Trilafon, Compazine, Mellaril, Stelazine, Vesprin, Nozinan, Depixol, Navane, luanxol, Clopixol, Acuphase, Haldol, Orap, Clozaril, Zyprexa, Zydis, Seroquel, Geodon, Solian, Invega, Abilify GABA Antagonist Competitive binder Flumazenil Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI) Marplan, Aurorix, Maneric, Moclodura, Nardil, Adlegiine, Elepryl, Azilect, Marsilid, Iprozid, Ipronid, Rivivol, Popilniazida, Zyvox, Zyvoxid Noradrenergic and Specifi c Sertonergic Antidepressants (NaSSaa) Remeron, Zispin, Avanza, Norset, Remergil, Axit Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors Paxil, Zoloft, Prozac, Celexa, Lexapro, Luvox, Cipramil , Emocal, Serpam, Seropram, Cipralex, Esteria, Fontex, Seromex, Seronil, Sarafem, Fluctin, Faverin, Seroxat, Aropax, Deroxat, Rexetin, Xentor, Paroxat, Lustral, Serlain, Dapoxetine Selective Serotonin Reuptake Enhancers Stablon, Coaxil, Tatinol Serotonin-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs) Effexor, Pristiq, Meridia, Serzone, Dalcipran, Despramine, Duloxetine Tricylic Antidepressants (TCAs) Elavil, Endep, Tryptanol, Trepiline, Asendin, Asendis, Defanyl, Demolox, Moxadil, Anafranil, Norpramin, Pertofrane, Prothiadin, Thanden, Adapin, Sinequan, Trofranil, Janamine, Gamanil, Aventyl, Pamelor, Opipramol, Vivactil, Rhotrimine, Surmontil *Please refer to prescribing physician for nutritional interactions with any medications you maybe taking.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009, Datis Kharrazian
Literatur zum Beitrag: Die perinatale Gabe von Oxytocin und deren mögliche Konsequenzen auf die Genese von Autismus im Menschen, von Chrisof Plothe, Zeitschrift für Neurobiologie, Heft 1/2010 1. Acher R, Chauvet J, and Chauvet MT. Man and the chimaera. Selective versus neutral oxytocin evolution. Adv Exp Med Biol 395: 615-627, 19952. Adan RA, Cox JJ, Van Kats JP, and Burbach JP. Thyroid h
La dépression de la personne âgée 27èmes journées de l’APHJPA Rennes 2OO7 Motif d’hospitalisation Mme J. est née en 1927,donc âgée de 72 ans lors du 1er Adressée suite à hospitalisation de 1mois à l’hôpital psychiatrique: HDT d’extrême urgence pour « confusion-désorientation temporospatiale-troubles mnésiques-agitation-hétéroagressivité-incohérence-sentiment