Honeywell Temperature & Humidity Sensor with INTRODUCTION PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Thank you for selecting the Honeywell Temperature and Humidity
Sensor with LCD. This device register, display and transmits
• Remote temperature and humidity transmission to the main
temperature and humidity from the remote location to the designated
• Temperature and Humidity LCD display
• Case can be wall mounted using built-in hanger
• One remote sensor (transmitter) TS33C
• 100 feet (30 meters) transmission range without interference
• Selection of the temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Please keep this manual handy as you use your new item. It contains
• Three available channels for temperature and humidity
practical step-by-step instructions, as well as technical specifications
A. LED INDICATOR
• Flashes once when the remote sensor transmits a reading to the
• Flashes twice when battery power is low.
B. BATTERY COMPARTMENT
• After reception is established (the remote temperature and
humidity will appear on the main unit’s display), position the
remote sensor and the main unit within the effective
D. CHANNEL SWITCH
transmission range of 100 feet (30 meters).
E. WALL-MOUNT RECESSED HOLE F. °C/ °F SWITCH
1. Avoid setting manually the time and date on the main unit before the
• Selects the temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
remote reading is displayed.
2. The effective operating range may be influenced by the surrounding
TS33C SENSOR IS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HONEYWELL
building materials and how the receiver (main unit) and transmitter
WIRELESS WEATHER STATIONS
3. Place the remote sensor so that it faces the main unit (receiver),
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
minimizing obstructions such as doors, walls, and furniture.
• The remote sensor can be placed indoors or outdoors.
4. Though the remote sensors are weather-resistant, they should be
• We recommend using alkaline batteries for the remote sensor
placed away from direct sunlight, rain or snow.
when temperatures are above 32°F (0°C). We recommend using
AA lithium batteries when temperatures are below 32°F (0°C).
NOTE:When the temperature falls below freezing, the batteries in
• Avoid using rechargeable batteries. (Rechargeable batteries
the outdoor remote sensors may have reduced voltage supply and a
cannot maintain correct power requirements).
shorter effective range. We recommend using lithium batteries at
• Insert batteries before first use, matching the polarity in the
temperature 32°F (0°C) and below.
• ALWAYS install batteries in the remote sensor before the main
• Press RESET after each battery change with a paper clip or
• During an initial setup, place the main unit as close as possible
BATTERY INSTALLATION GETTING STARTED NOTE: Install the batteries; select the channel and temperature in
After batteries are installed; remote sensor will transmit temperature
C° or F° before mounting the remote sensor.
and humidity readings at 45 second intervals.
• Remove the screws from the battery compartment with a small
The main unit may take up to two minutes to receive the initial readings.
Upon successful reception, remote temperature and humidity will
• Set the channel. The switch is located in the battery
appear on the main unit’s display. The main unit will automatically
compartment. Channel 1 is typically selected if only one remote
• Install 2 “AA” size alkaline batteries (not included) matching
the polarities shown in the battery compartment.
If the main unit display line for the remote sensor reading goes blank,
• Replace the battery compartment door and secure the screws.
refer to the main unit’s User Manual to find out the way to begin a new
• Secure remote sensor in the desired location.
signal search. If the signal still isn’t received, please make sure that:
• The remote sensor is in its proper location.
• The distance between main unit and remote sensor is not over
LOW BATTERY WARNING
• The path between units is clear of obstacles. Shorten the
and humidity reading line of the main unit, warning that the remote
• Fresh batteries are installed correctly in both remote sensor and
PLACEMENT OF THE REMOTE SENSOR
The remote sensor can be mounted on the wall using the recessed screw
If there is no reception, please perform the following steps:
hole or placed on a flat surface indoors or outdoors.
• Bring the main unit and remote sensor close together.
• Remove four (4) small screws from the back of the remote
sensor with small Phillips screwdriver, and open the battery
• Remove the batteries from the battery compartment and reinstall
them in the same manner. Remote sensor LED indicator will
flash showing transmission of the signal.
• Remove the batteries from the main unit and reinstall them in
Remote Temperature Proposed operating range with alkaline batteries:
• The remote temperature and humidity appeared on the main
-20.0°C to + 70.0°C/-4.0°F to + 158°F
unit’s display will show that transmission is being received
Proposed operating range with lithium batteries: -38.8°C to + 70.0°C/-38.0°F to +158°F
LCD display of registered temperature and humidity Remote Humidity
Signals from the other household devices such as wireless doorbells,
Humidity Resolution: 1% Low battery indicator
home security systems, and entry control, may interfere with this
product or cause temporary reception interruption. This is normal and
Maximum number of transmission channels: three (3) RF transmission range: Maximum 100 feet (30 meters)
will not affect the general performance of the product. The transmission
Temperature transmission cycle: approximately 45 seconds
and reception of the temperature and humidity readings will resume
Wall Mount or Desktop option Power
2 AA size (UM-3) 1.5V batteries (not included)
Dimensions 2.37(L) x 4(H) x 1(D) inch PRECAUTIONS This product is engineered to give you years of satisfactory service if
handled carefully. Here are a few precautions:
• Do not immerse the unit in water. • Do not clean the unit with abrasive or corrosive materials. They
may scratch the plastic parts and corrode the electronic circuits.
• Do not subject the product to excessive force, shock, dust,
temperature, or humidity, which may result in malfunctions,
shorter lifespan, damaged batteries, and damaged parts.
• Do not tamper with the unit’s internal components. Doing so
will invalidate the warranty and may cause damage. This unit
• Use only fresh batteries. Do not mix new and old batteries. • Read the user's manual thoroughly before operating the unit.
FCC STATEMENT DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is
subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause
harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference
Address: 7865 SW Mohawk, Tualatin, OR 97062
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modification to this unit not expressly approved
by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority
Product Name: Temperature and Humidity Sensor with LCD
NOTE: This equipment had been tested and found to comply with the
limits for a Class B Digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC
Address: Unit 2304-06, 23/F Riley House, 88 Lei Muk Road, Kwai
Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment,
is in conformity with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause
harmful interference to radio communications.
This device may not cause harmful interference.
There is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
This device must accept any interference received, including
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio
interference that may cause undesired operation.
or television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to improve or correct
turning the interference by one or more of the following measures:
The information above is not to be used as a contact for support or sales. Please call our customer service hotline (refer to the Standard
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
Warranty Information) for all injuries instead.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. • Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from
that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for
STANDARD WARRANTY INFORMATION This product is warranted from manufacturing defects for one year from
date of retail purchase. It does not cover damages or wear resulting
from accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or unauthorized
Note that online product registration is required to ensure valid
To register your product, go to our Company website at:
www.honeywellweatherstations.com. Click Online Product Registration
Should you require assistance with this product and its operation, please
contact our Customer Service Hotline 1(866) 443 3543.
Please direct all returns to the place of the original purchase. Should
this not be possible, contact Hideki Customer Service Hotline for
assistance and to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Returns without a return authorization will be refused. Please retain
your original receipt as you may be asked to provide a copy for proof of
Hideki Electronics, Inc. reserves the right to repair or replace the
Copyright (2005) Hideki Electronics Inc. All Rights Reserved. The
Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell
Honeywell International Inc. makes no representations or warranties
CUMC CELEBRATES acknowledges faculty, staff, and students at Columbia University Medical Center who receive major research grants, who earn prestigious honors, who are elected to honorary societies, or who take leadership positions in professional organizations. Celebrates also gratefully acknowledges the gifts made by donors and friends of the Medical Center and highlights faculty who have app
CRISIS STABILIZATION / RESIDENTIAL DETOXIFICATION PROGRAM Informed Consent for Medication Consumer: _____________________________ ___CSP ___ Detox ___ Dual Chart # _____________ While you are at the Crisis/Detox/Touchstone Dual Diagnosis Program for care and treatment one of the following classes of medications may be prescribed to you. The side effects and adverse reactions are listed be