Microsoft word - mso27c.doc
Shell Nerita HV
High speed, long life bearing grease
Cost Savings via
• Lower seal costs that result from the use of advanced XHVI base oils instead of PAOs and/or
esters that are more compatible with seal materials allowing lower cost seals to be used while obtaining the same extended life.
• Lower maintenance costs due to the extra long service life that can be obtained in electrical
motors & high speed bearings that result from the use of the latest in house ‘NERITA’ grease technology, developed & tested by Shell
• Reduced cost due to the excellent performance in high speed machine tool bearings that
usually employ far more expensive greases from specialist companies (eg Kluber Staburags), this performance results from the leading edge technology that comes from investing continuously in Grease R&D
Peace of Mind via
• The proven nature of the technology, that is evident from the approval by leading companies
such as SNR, ABB, in a range of applications which grows every year.
• The knowledge that Shell is in FULL control from Research & Development to manufacture &
quality assurance in our own ISO approved plants, which are regularly audited and passed by quality conscious customers buying NERITA HV.
• Availability of Shell expertise, to assist in safely developing the cost savings available from
• No Health & Safety concerns, as Shell Nerita HV is free from any harmful component vs EC
• Guaranteed suitable lubrication of equipment world-wide, as this product is part of the
International SeaShell range of products, which can be found throughout the world, and is actually used for electrical motor bearings in Shell oil rigs and refineries world-wide.
Key Industry Sectors & Applications
Electrical motors, high speed bearings (loaded & unloaded), high speed machine tool bearings, bearings of industrial fans, wheel bearings,. with a n.Dm factor above 250,000.
Operating Temperature Range
Shell Nerita HV is recommended for use over the temperature range -30°C to 130°C
Health & Safety
Shell Nerita HV is unlikely to present any significant health or safety hazard when properly used in the
recommended application, and good standards of industrial and personal hygiene are maintained. For
further guidance on Product Health & Safety refer to the appropriate Shell Material Safety Data Sheet
For advice on applications not covered in this leaflet may be obtained from your Shell Representative
Typical Physical Characteristics
Shell Nerita Grease
These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to Shell's specification variations in these characteristics may occur.
QUALIFICATIONS Strategic-minded Digital Marketing Analyst with experience developing and managing integrated marketing strategies that have included, but not limited to: search engine marketing (both paid and organic), website analytics, social media, and online display advertising. Increased revenue and grew the business for industry-leading clients, including Foxwoods Resort & Casino,
Guías de práctica clínica de la Sociedad Española de Cardiología sobre el desfibrilador automático implantable Julián Pérez-Villacastín (coordinador), José Ramón Carmona Salinas, Antonio Hernández Madrid, Emilio Marín Huerta, José Luis Merino Llorens, José Ormaetxe Merodio y Ángel Moya i Mitjans amiodarona / análisis clínicos / angiografía coronaria / antiarrítmicos / arr