Microsoft word - segraves_robert_cv_081806.doc
Robert Taylor Segraves, M.D., Ph.D.
Chairperson, Department of Psychiatry
MetroHealth Medical Center CERTIFICATION:
Board certification in Psychiatry, October, 1976
Certification in Geriatric Psychiatry, March 1992 ,
Past clinical trial experience
1. LY163502 vs. Placebo in treatment of sexual dysfunction.,Eli Lilly & Company, 1987.
2. LY163502 vs. Placebo, single blind extension. March, 1988, Eli Lilly & Company
3. LY163502 vs. Placebo, double blind extension.1989, Eli Lilly & Company.
4. Fluoxetine vs. Placebo in smoking cessation trial. 1989, Eli Lilly & Company
5. Fixed-dose, double blind study comparing efficacy and safety of Xanax SR tablets Vs placebo in the treatment of panic disorder using twice daily dosing. Upjohn, 1991 .
6. LY23733 vs. Placebo in male erectile disorder. Eli Lilly &Company. 1992.
7. Fluparoxan in male erectile disorder , Glaxo., 1992.
8. Flexible-dose double blind study comparing deracyn SR vs. Xanax CT. Upjohn.
Safety surveillance study of Wellbutrin sustained release.
10. Randomized double-blind, placebo controlled parallel study to assess the efficacy and safety of four oral dose levels of RS-15835-197 in men with erectile disorders. Syntex, 1994.
11. Fixed double-blind pilot study in panic disorder comparing the effects of taper with deracyn tablets., Upjohn, 1994.
12. Safety and efficacy of Wellbutrin-SR and sertraline in depressed outpatients. Burroughs Wellcome, 1994.
13. A prospective multi-center open-label study of serzone (nefazodone) in the management of patients with symptoms of depression, Bristol Myers Squibb , 1995.
A multicenter double-blind, placebo-controlled
comparison of the effects on Sexual Functioning of Wellbutrin (Bupropion HCl) sustained release and Sertraline in outpatients with moderate to severe recurrent major depression (Protocol AK1A4001). Glaxo Wellcome, 1996. 15. A double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel, fixed dose study of sertraline in the treatment of premature ejaculation. Pfizer, Inc., 1997.
16. A phase III efficacy and safety study of four fixed doses of apomorphine SL tablets versus placebo in the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. TAP Holdings, 1997 .
Double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled, four-center,
three-way crossover safety and efficacy study of paroxetine in the treatment of premature ejaculation. Pentech, 1998, .
18. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Depakote CR in the treatment of the manic phase of bipolar disorder: A Placebo Controlled Study. Abbott Laboratories, 1998, .
19. Multicenter single blind study of Wellbutrin SR in non-depressed females with sexual desire disorder. Glaxo Wellcome, 1998, .
20. Phase III long term open label flexible dose and safety extension of apomorphine SL tablets in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. TAP Holdings, 1998.
21. Olanzapine Vs divalproex in the treatment of acute mania. Eli Lilly & Company, 1998
22.A multicenter double blind placebo controlled comparison of the safety and efficacy and effects on sexual functioning of Wellbutrin SR and fluoxetine in outpatients with moderate to severe recurrent major depression, Glaxo Welcome,1998.
23.A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study of flexible doses of aripiprazole in the treatment of patients with acute mania. Bristol Myers Squibb, 2000.
24.A double-blind, multicenter study comparing the safety and efficacy of ziprasidone to olanzapine in patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disease requiring hospitalization. Pfizer, 2000.
25.A placebo-controlled study of pregabalin and paroxetine in patients with panic disorder. Parke Davis, 2000
26.A multicenter, open label, long-term study of the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of aripiprazole in the maintenance treatment of patients with bipolar disorder. Bristol-Myers Squibb, 2000.
27.Open-label safety study of pregabalin in patients with anxiety disorders. Parke Davis, 2000, $93,400.
28.Double-blind, six month continuation protocol for patients who successfully completed protocol #R-0548 followed by an optional year extension phase for up to a year (R-0570). Pfizer, 2000.
29.A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Seroquel as Add-On Therapy with Lithium or Divalproex in the Treatment of Acute Mania. AstraZeneca, 2001.
30.Phase 2 study of randomized double-blind placebo controlled dose ranging doses of OPC 14523 in outpatients with depression. Otsuka, 2001 .
31.A randomized 26 week double blind placebo controlled trial of galantamine in treatment of dementia secondary to cerebrovascular disease. Janssen, 2001 .
32.A randomized double-blind parallel group placebo-controlled study evaluating efficacy and safety of SB-659746 and citalopram in patients with major depressive disorder. Glaxo Smith Kline, 2001 .
33.A multicenter double-blind placebo controlled study of bupropion sustained release in females with hypoactive sexual desire disorder. Glaxo Smith Kline, 2001, .
34.A Twelve-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Trial of Flibanserin in Female Patients with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in the United States. Boehringer Ingelheim, 2002.
35.A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of a Monophasic Oral Contraceptive Preparation, Containing Drospirenon 3 mg/ Ethinyl Estradiol 20mg (as Beta-
Cyclodextrin Clathrate) in the treatment of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD). Berlex Laboratories, 2002.
36.Sexual dysfunction in bipolar and schizoaffective patients on lithium or valproate receiving olanzapine or prolactin elevating adjunctive therapies.Eli Lilly & Company, 2002.
37.A validation study of the sexual interest and desire inventory (SIDI) in female patients with hypoactive sexual desire disorder in comparison to female patients with orgasmic disorder and healthy female volunteers. Boehringer Ingelheim, 2003.
38.A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled comparison of the effects of sexual functioning of extended-release bupropion hydrochloride (300-450 mg) and escitalopram (10-20 mg) in outpatients with moderate to severe major depression over an eight-week treatment period.
39,.An open label study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of tadalafil administered “on demand” to men of various populations with erectile dysfunction. Eli Lilly & Co, 2003,
40.A 21-day, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Depakote ER in the treatment of the manic phase of bipolar disorder. Abbott Laboratories, In. 2003,
41.A multisite, double-blind, placebo-controlled, study of bupropion sustained release in females with orgasmic disorder. GlaxoSmithKline, 2003.
42.Substitution of quetiapine to alleviate sexual dysfunction associated wit risperidone used as adjunctive therapy in bipolar disorder. AstraZeneca, 2004, .
43.A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy group comparative trial to compare the effects of tibolone and transdermal continuous combined estradiol/norethisterone on the vaginal bleeding pattern, sexual desire and arousal in
postmenopausal women with sexual dysfunction. Organon, 2004.
44.A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, study of aripiprazole monotherapy in the treatment of acutely manic patients with Bipolar I disorder. Bristol Myers Squibb, 2004, $279,000. 45. Efficiacy of aripiprazole in combination with lithium or valproate in the long term treatment of mania in patients with bipolar I disorder partially nonresponsive to lithium or valproate monotherapy. Bristol Myers Squibb, 2005 46. A randomized double blind multicenter study of flexible dose tadalafil versus placebo in men with erectile dysfunction and partial response to antidepressant therapy. Eli Lilly,2005, 47. Validation of a brief diagnostic procedure and cognitive debriefing of efficacy measures in women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder, other female sexual dysfunctions, on no female sexual dysfunction. Boehringher Ingelheim, 2005.
Encuentros Diálogo Berenstein - Kaës 1 En ocasión de la visita del Dr. René Kaës a Buenos Aires enjunio del 2002, el Comité Editorial de nuestra Revista lo invitó aparticipar de un diálogo con el Dr. Isidoro Berenstein. El Dr. René Kaës es autor de varios libros publicados endiferentes idiomas, que recopilan conceptualizaciones fruto demás de treinta años de rigurosas investig
Chapter 22 Chapin and Skeet met up with Brian and they had breakfast in a small café just a couple of blocks from their hotel and began to plan their strategy. Chapin had thought a picture of Stan might be helpful to show people and had gotten the front desk to print out three copies of the most recent one she could find, even if it was over 15 years old. Brian suggested that, since they had