Microsoft word - pharmacy_articles_international_ and_national_journals para formay.doc
List of Research Articles of Chitkara College of Pharmacy (In International And National Journals) International Journals 2012
1. Ashish K Rehni; Nirmal Singh. Ammonium pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate
and RS 102895 attenuate opioid withdrawal in vivo and in vitro. Psychopharmacology (Berl.). 2012
2. Ashish K Rehni; Nirmal Singh. Potential involvement of tyrosine
phosphatase and calpain-related pathways in opioid withdrawal syndrome in mice. Behavioural Pharmacology. 2012
3. Ashish K Rehni; Nirmal Singh; Mahesh Rachamalla; Kulbhushan Tikoo.
Modulation of histone deacetylase attenuates naloxone-precipitated opioid withdrawal syndrome. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Archives of Pharmacology 2012.
4. Ashish K Rehni; Thakur Gurjeet Singh. Involvement of CCR-2
chemokine receptor activation in ischemic preconditioning and postconditioning of brain in mice. Cytokine: The Official Journal of Cytokine Society.2012.
International Journals 2011
1. Rakesh K Sindhu, SK Sharma and Neeru vasudeva, “Hypolipidemic
activity of ethanolic extract of Verbesina encelioides Benth. Roots”, Acta Pol. Pharm., 2011.
2. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Nirmal, Modulation of src-kinase attenuates
naloxone-precipitated opioid withdrawal syndrome in mice, Behavioural pharmacology, 2011.
3. Reecha Madaan, Anupam Sharma, “Evaluation of anti-anxiety
activity of Actaea spicata Linn”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research, 2011.
4. Reecha Madaan, Gundeep Bansal, Anupam Sharma, “New phenolic
glycosides from the roots of Actaea spicata Linneaus”, Bulletin of Pharmaceutical Research, 2011.
5. Sonia Dhiman, Thakur Gurjeet Singh And Ashish Kumar Rehni
Transdermal Patches: A Recent Approach To New Drug Delivery System. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science. 2011.
6. Inderbir Singh, Pradeep Kumar, Manju Nagpal, Sandeep Arora.
Ion- exchange resin complextion: Masking the bitter taste of cefuroxime axetil. Revista Cubana de Farmacia. 2011.
7. Inderbir Singh, Pradeep Kumar. Preformulation studies for direct
compression suitability of cefuroxime axetil and paracetamol:A graphical representation. Acta poloniae pharmaceutical- Drug Research. 2011.
8. Rakesh K Sindhu and Sandeep Arora. Phytochemical and Pharma
cognostical Studies on Murraya Koenigii(L)speng. Roots. Drugs Invention today. 2011.
9. Sonia Dhiman, Thakur Gurjeet Singh, Ashish Kumar Rehni Surbhi
Sood Sandeep Arora. Gastroretentive: A Controlled Release Drug
Delivery System. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research Vol 4 Suppl 1 2011.
10. Ashish K Rehni; Thakur Gurjeet Singh; Sandeep Arora. SU-6656,
a Selective Src Kinase Inhibitor, Attenuates Mecamylamine-Precipitated Nicotine Withdrawal Syndrome in Mice. Nicotine and Tobacco Research. 2011
11. Ashish K Rehni; Thakur Gurjeet Singh Modulation of leukotriene
D4 attenuates the development of seizures in mice. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essentials Fatty Acids 85, 970 (2011).
12. Ashish K Rehni; Thakur Gurjeet Singh; Tarun Kakkar; Sandeep
preconditioning induced protection of mouse brain. Life Sciences 88, 8250 (2011).
13. Ashish K Rehni; Thakur Gurjeet Singh; Prem Chand. Amisulpride-
induced seizurogenic effect: a potential role of opioid receptor-linked transduction systems. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology 108, 3100 (2011).
14. Ashish K Rehni; Nirmal Singh. Modulation of src-kinase attenuates
naloxone-precipitated opioid withdrawal syndrome in mice. Behavioural Pharmacology 22, 1820 (2011).
15. Sonia Dhiman, Surinder Verma. Optimization of melt- in –mouth
tablet of levocetirizine dihydrochloride using response surface methodology.
16. Arvind Sharma, Sandeep Arora, aastha gupta, R.K. Mittal.
Percutaneous delivery of anti depressant drugVenlafaxine using elasticleposopmal formulation. Journal of Pharmacy Research- Vol. 4, issue 11-2011.
17. Gurpreet Arora ,Karan Malik, Inderbir Singh ,Sandeep Arora Vikas
Rana Formulation and evaluation of controlled release matrix mucoadhesive tablets of domperidone using Salvia plebeian gum. JAPTR. 2011.
18. Ashish K Rehni, Thakur Gurjeet Singh. Modulation of Leukotriene
Prostaglandins,Leukotrienes and essential Fatty Acids. 2011.
19. Vipasha dhillon, shivang sharma, subheet jain sandeep arora, arvind
sharma. Formulation characterization and evalution of new topical 5-fu by drug entrapment in oleic acid vesicles. American journal of pharma tech research. 2011.
20. Sharma arvind ,dhillon vipasha, gupta aastha, arora sandeep
evaluation of transdermal,permeability of zidobudine entrapped in olec acid vesicles. Indoglobal research journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 2011.
21. Vikas kumar, sharma arvind ,dhillon vipasha, , arora sandeep. Use of
simple spectrophotometric method for estimation of theophylline(th) in saliva and urine of healthy human volunteer. International journal of pharma and bio sciences. 2011.
22. Arvind Sharma, Sandeep Arora. Commercial challenges and
emerging trends in oral delivery of peptide and protein drugs: a
review. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2011.
23. Arvind Sharma, S. Arora, P. Grewal, V. Dhillon, V. Kumar. Recent
Innovations in delivery of Artificial Blood Substitute: A Review. International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics. 2011.
24. Sonia Dhiman, Dharmila and Pravin Pawar. Mouth dissolving
tablets:as a potential drug delivery system-review. International Journal 0f pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research. 2011.
25. Sonia Dhiman, Thakur Gurjeet Singh, Dharmila. Nanosuspension: a
recentapporach for neno drug delivery system. international journal of current pharmaceutical Research. 2011
International Journals 2010
1. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Thakur Gurjeet," Levamisole-induced
reduction in seizure threshold: a possible role of nicotinic acetylcholine receptor-mediated pathway.", Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's archives of pharmacology, 2010.
2. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Thakur Gurjeet; Bhateja Pradeep; Singh
Nirmal; Arora Sandeep, “Involvement of cyclic adenosine diphosphoribose receptor activation in ischemic preconditioning induced protection in mouse brain.”, Brain research,2010.
3. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Thakur Gurjeet; Singh Nirmal; Arora
Sandeep, “Tramadol-induced seizurogenic effect: a possible role of opioid-dependent
mechanism”, Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's archives of pharmacology, 2010.
4. Pradeep Kumar, Sindhu R K, Singh I, Arora S " Honey Collected
from Different Flora of Chandigarh Tricity: A Comparative Study involving Physico-chemical Parameters and Biochemical activities.", Journal of Dietary Supplements,2010
5. Rakesh K Sindhu, Pradeep Kumar, Jagdeep Kumar, Ashok Kumar,
Sandeep Arora, “Investigations into the Anti-ulcer Activity of Rheum ribes Linn. Leaves Extract: A Biochemical study”, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences,2010
“Pharmacognostical and Preliminary Phytohemical screening of Verbesina encelioides Benth. Roots.”, Journal of Herbal Medicine and Toxicology,2010
7. Rakesh k Sindhu Pradeep Kumar, Inderbir Singh and Sandeep Arora,
"Hypoglyceamic potential of Verbesina encelioides Benth. roots", Research Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 2010.
8. Rakesh k Sindhu, Upma, Ashok Kumar and Sahil Arora, " Santlum album Linn: A review on morphology, phytochemistry and pharmacological aspects" International Journal of Pharm Tech Research, 2010.
9. Reecha Madaan, Bikramjit Singh, Suresh Kumar “Pharmacognostic
Standardization of Conium maculatum”, Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, 2010.
10. Reecha Madaan, Anupam Sharma, "Anti-anxiety activity studies on
various fractions of Actaea spicata Linn", Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, 2010.
11. Arvind Sharma, Sandeep Arora, Prem Chand, Abhinav Kapoor,
“Synthesis Of Colon Specific N, Nbis (2chloroethyl) Aniline Polyphosphazene Copolymer Conjugates”, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2010.
12. Sharma A, Arora S, Grewal P, Chand P, Dhillon V, Malik K, Goel A,
“A Comparative Bioequivalence Study Of Some Brands Ofofloxacin By Urine And Salivary Analysis In India”, International Journal of Drug Development & Research, 2010.
13. Geeta Aggarwal, Arvind Sharma, “Controlled Release Of A Poorly
Water Soluble Drug Prednisolone From Heterodisperse Hydrogel System”, International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences, 2010.
14. Arvind sharma Geeta Aggarwal, Arvind Goel, Sanju Dhawan,
“Carriers/Vesicle Based Approaches For Penetration Enhancement In Transdermal Drug Deliver Y System”, Pharmainfo Latest Reviews, 2010.
15. Arvind Sharma, Subheet Jain, Manu Modi, Vikrant Vashisht,
Harpreet Singh, “Recent Advances In Ndds (Novel Drug Delivery Systems) For Delivery Of Anti-Hiv Drugs”, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 2010.
16. Arvind Sharma, Manish Jindal, G. Aggarwal, S. Jain, “Development
of a Novel Method for Fabrication of Solid Lipid Nanoparticles: using High Shear Homogenization and Ultrasonication”, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 2010.
17. Kumar Vikas, Sharma Arvind, Sharma Ashish, Joshi Gourav, Dhillon
Vipasha, “Recent advances in NDDS (novel drug delivery system) for delivery of anti-hypertensive drugs”, International Journal of Drug Development and Research, 2010.
International Journal 2009
1. Rakesh K. Sindhu, S. Shrivastav, I. B. Singh and Pankaj Kalra, “Psorias is and Herbal”,
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development, 2009.
2. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Thakur Gurjeet; Kalra Rohit; Singh Nirmal, “Pharmacological
inhibition of inducible nitric oxide synthase attenuates the development of seizures in mice”, Nitric oxide : biology and chemistry / official journal of the Nitric Oxide Society, 2009.
3. Kaur Shaminder; Rehni Ashish K; Singh Nirmal; Jaggi Amteshwar S.“
cerebral protection of digoxin against ischemia/reperfusion injury in micezasshi : Journal of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, 2009.
4. Rehni Ashish K; Bhateja Pradeep; Singh Nirmal, “Diethyl dithiocarbamic acid, a possible
nuclear factor kappa B inhibitor, attenuates ischemic postconditioningattenuation of cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury in mice.”, Canadian journal of physiology and pharmacology, 2009
5. Suresh Kumar, Reecha Madan, Anupam Sharma, “Evaluation of Aphrodis
Turnera aphrodisiaca.”, Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research,
6. Mahashweta Roy, Sandeep Arora, Shubhini saraf, “Pharmacognostic and Phytochemical
investigation of Cordia dichotoma seeds”, Ph Cog j 2009.
7. Randheer Gupta, m lohani, S Arora, Ashish k rehni, Ratandeep chauhan, “Antiinflammatory
activity of extracts and isolated alkaloidal fractions from leaves of Bryophyllum pinnatum”, Pharmacology online 2009.
8. Anurag mishra, Sandeep Arora, Rajiv gupta, Manvi, Rajesh Kumar, Ashish K Sharma,"
Effect of Ferenia elephantum fruit pulp extract on Indomethacin induced gastric ulcer in albino rats , Tropical J pharma res, 2009.
9. Rehni Ashish K, Reversal of pentylenetetrazole-induced seizure activity in mice by
nickel chloride. Indian journal of pharmacology, 2009.
10. Suresh Kumar, Reecha Madaan, Manpreet Kaur, Anupam Sharma, Cimicifuga racemosa
Linneaus: A review update. Indian Drugs, 2009.
International Journals 2008
1. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Inderbir; Singh Nirmal; Bansal Nitin; Bansal
Manoj Pharmacological modulation of leukotriene D(4) attenuates the development of opioid dependence in a mouse model of naloxone-induced opioid withdrawal syndrome.”, European journal of pharmacology, 2008.
2. Rehni Ashish K, Singh Thakur Gujeet, Singh Nirmal and Jaggi Amteshwar Singh
“Pharmacological preconditioning of the brain: a possible interplay between opioid and calcitonin gene related peptide transduction systems.”, Pharmacological reports
3. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Inderbir; Kumar Manoj, “Tramadol-induced seizurogenic effect:
a possible role of opioid-dependent gamma-aminobutyric acid inhibitory pathway. Basic & clinicalpharmacology & toxicology, 2008.
4. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Inderbir; Singh Nirmal; Kumar Manoj, “Stem cells: impl
experimental ischaemic stroke therapy.”, Stem cell reviews, 2008.
5. Singh I, Rehni A.K., Kalra R, Joshi G, Kumar M, “Dendrimers and their pharmaceutical
applications--a review”, Die Pharmazie, 2008. 6. Rehni Ashish K; Bhateja Pradeep; Singh Thakur Gurjit; Singh Nirmal, “
kappa-B inhibitor modulates the development of opioid dependence in a mouse model of naloxone-induced opioid withdrawal syndrome”, Behavioural pharmacology
7. Rehni Ashish K; Bhateja Pradeep; Singh Nirmal, Jaggi Amteshwar S, “Implication of mast
cell degranulation in ischemic preconditioning-induced prevention of cerebral injury”Fundamental & clinical pharmacology, 2008.
8. Suresh Kumar, Reecha Madaan, Asim Farooq, Anupam Sharma, “The genus Pulsatill
a: A review”, Pharmacognosy Reviews, 2008.
9. Suresh Kumar, Reecha Madaan, Kavita Gahlot, Anupam Sharma, “The genus
Bryonia: A review”Pharmacognosy Reviews, 2008.
10. Arvind Sharma, Twinkle Garg, Subheet Jain, Hardevinder Pal Singh, A. K. Tiwary, "
Elastic Liposomal Formulation For Sustained Delivery Of Anti-Migraine Drug: In Vitro Characterization And Biological Evaluation", Drug Develop. Ind. Pharm
11. Suresh Kumar, Reecha Madaan, Anupam Sharma, Estimation of Apigenin, An
Anxiolytic Constituent, in Turnera aphrodisiaca. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2008.
12. Suresh Kumar, Reecha Madaan, Anupam Sharma, Pharmacological Profile of Bioactive
Principle of Turnera aphrodisiaca. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2008.
International Journals 2007
1. Raman Preet Walia, Reecha Madaan, Dhirender Kaushik, Ziya-vaur-Rahman, “Expl
oring nature for antitubercular drugs -Review”, Hamdard Medicus, 2007. 2. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Nirmal, Jaggi Amteshwar S., Singh Manjeet, “Amniotic fluid
derived stem cells ameliorate focal cerebral ischaemia-reperfusion injury induced behavioural deficits in mice.”, Behavioural Brain Research, 2007.
3. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Nirmal; Jindal Seema, “Role of ATP-sensitive potassium channels
in the piracetam induced blockade of opioid effects.”, Indian journal of experimental biology, 2007.
4. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Nirmal, Jaggi Amteshwar S., “Possible involvement of insulin,
endogenous opioids and calcitonin gene-related peptide in remote ischaemic preconditioning of the brain”, Yakugaku Zasshi, 2007.
5. Rehni Ashish K; Singh Nirmal, “Role of phosphoinositide 3-kinase in ischemic post
conditioning-induced attenuation of cerebral ischemia-evoked behavioral deficits in mice.”, Yakugaku Zasshi, 2007.
6. Rehni Ashish K; Pantlya Hardeep S; Shri Richa; Singh Manjeet, “Effect of chlorophyll and
aqueous extracts of Bacopa monniera and Valeriana wallichii on ischaemia and reperfusion-induced cereb ral injury in mice.” Indian journal of experimental biology, 2007.
7. S Arora, A.K.S. Rawat, “Lysosomal enzyme inhibiting activity of flavones fraction from
T.indica leaves in arthritic rats”, Ph cog Mag, 2007.
8. Rehni Ashish K; Shri Richa; Singh Manjeet, “Remote ischaemic preconditioning and
prevention of cerebral injury.”, Indian journal of experimental biology, 2007.
CALDER HIGH SCHOOL First Aid & Prescription Medicines Protocol To be Reviewed: May 2014 Rationale First Aid is the initial care given to someone if they are injured or have a sudden illness whilst at work. The school has a duty of care towards its employees, students and anyone visiting the premises. Trained members of staff should be available at all times within th
Patch Testing Patient Information Sheet Allergic Contact Dermatitis Allergic contact dermatitis is an inflammatory reaction that occurs when substances to which you are allergic come in contact with your skin. These substances might be an ingredient in your perfume or aftershave, an antibiotic ointment or cream, household cleaners, rubber boots etc. Whilst the susceptibility to de